Friday, April 30, 2010

25. Walking



Today I was reminded of the things I so often take for granted. I've been pretty good about it over the years, due to various surgeries and injuries. However, today I was reminded of these things. Things like walking, and being able to sit down without pain, and the ability to cuddle with my boyfriend and go upstairs and sleep and eat. Today, my saving grace was walking. Well, technically Brian, because without him I would have been stuck on a couch all day in a lot of pain. But, thanks to him, I got to walk around the neighborhood (with Scout bracing my tummy, of course) and avoided boredom with euchre and movies and Friends and the dinner table. But the best part of the whole day was walking, super slowly, holding hands in the sunshine just before night overtook the sky. =)

Today's Sunny Thing?
Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment