Sunday, April 25, 2010

20. Cinnamon Rolls



When I was little, my absolute favorite way to wake up was to the smell of cinnamon rolls. It didn't matter what time it was -- if that's what I woke up to, I was out of bed and downstairs. I don't like them quite as much as I used to (probably due to the high number of calories found in each one) but when my mom came upstairs today and said "Cinnamon rolls are almost done!" I got a bit nostalgic, remembering all the times I woke up to them as a kid.

Today's Sunny Thing?
Cinnamon Rolls

1 comment:

  1. Ben Franklin once said, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Well, Benny got it wrong; God's Son is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    My point? I think if Jesus never came to earth, God would have sent down cinnamon rolls (which, my theory, is what the ''mana from heaven'' the Israelites had in the desert actually was...) and we would be happy.
    I can't say on a scale from 1 to completely blasphemous where this post would necessarily fall, but I do like me some cinnamon rolls :) Good call, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete