Sunday, April 25, 2010

18. Incoherency due to Exhaustion



So last night I was attempting to catch up on the blog. I had spent the day at a wedding, meeting the boyfriend's entire extended family, and then talking & dancing at the reception until relatively late so, naturally, I was probably exhausted. However due to an amazing coffee bar I was quite awake.

Or so I thought.

I was about to write #18: Naps. I got out 6 sentences when a brief moment of clarity hit and I realized that it made no sense. At all. What did I type, you may ask? The exact wording was...

"I don't nap any more. I did. A lot. It started when I was born and ended something in my sophomore year of college. I could probably use them more than I do but, alas, life gets in the way. Plus research.. it's not bad if you can find it okay when we get there. =)"

Now I understand when Brian laughs at me when I try to talk to him before I go to bed.

Today's Sunny Thing?
Incoherency due to Exhaustion

No comments:

Post a Comment