Monday, May 10, 2010

34. Goosebumps


Usually I consider goosebumps to be a bad thing. I'm cold most of the time and don't particularly enjoy it. The other day it was 82 degrees outside and I still had goosebumps. I was born to live in 88-92 degree weather and, unfortunately, popped out in Michigan.

However, goosebumps are a pretty cool thing. First of all, the word is just silly. Goosebumps. Who came up with that one? I could probably find out but speculating is so much more fun. (Ignorance is bliss, no?). Secondly, how amazing that it is possible to erase them with a quick rubbing? Friction is pretty cool. The fun part is that they don't last. Can you imagine eternal goosebumps? Get cold once and you're screwed for life. Ah!

Anyhow, goosebumps are pretty cool if you really break it down. They prove to people that it is, indeed, possible to be cold on a sunny 82 degree day. =)

Today's Sunny Thing?
Goosebumps

No comments:

Post a Comment